Panhellenic exams in English

Taking an English language test is required for entry to certain departments of higher education.

  • School of English Language and Literature
  • Department of Maritime Studies
  • Department of Foreign Languages, Translation & Interpreting*
  • Department of Communication and Media Studies**
  • Department of Journalism and Mass Media Communication**
  • Department of Communication, Media and Culture**
  • Department of International and European Studies**
  • Department of International, European and Area Studies**
  • Department of Business Administration - Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality Management**
  • Higher School of Tourism Education**

*In this case, students are examined in to two out of three foreign languages (English, French, German)

**In this case, students are examined in one foreign language (English, French, German, Italian).