Studying - working abroad

In order to study or work abroad, one should bear in mind that certain universities or companies set their own admissibility criteria. Regarding the proof of English language competency, obtaining a certificate at a proficient level may not be sufficient, as a certificate of international recognition (such as IELTS or TOEFL) recently acquired, with a specific grade, is mostly preferred.

Before completing an application, we are properly informed and prepared accordingly!